Infertility treatment with guaranteed success. Available. Modern. Legal. We will try until you get your baby!
Want to know more? Follow this link and register for our “Surrogacy in Ukraine” webinar held on 16.09.2021, 19:00. Registration here
HOW DOES SURROGACY IN UKRAINE WORK?
Ukraine is one of the top destinations for surrogacy and egg donation programs. Gestational surrogacy was legalized there in 2004. It is allowed only for heterosexual officially married couples unable to achieve pregnancy in a different way.
The Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom has been successfully conducting and improving our programs of gestational surrogacy and egg donation for infertile couples from Macedonia.
The Intended Parents are totally protected by the legislation: if a couple is officially married and if one of a couple is genetically related to a baby the couple is considered to be the biological parents.
According to Ukrainian legislation a surrogate mother can’t claim any rights as to the baby and only you as a mother and a father will be indicated in the child’s birth certificate.
WHAT’S THE SUCCESS RATE FOR SURROGACY?
The success rate may vary depending on the quality of eggs used. If the donor eggs are used, the success rate at BioTexCom may reach up to 80%. Anyway, the majority of Biotexcom packages are unlimited, so a baby is guaranteed.
Doctors of BioTexCom center work successfully with even the most hopeless cases of infertility for more than 10 years already.
We have developed the most effective methods of infertility treatment and achieve successful results while conducting a minimum number of attempts. These technologies are:
- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗚𝗦) is a comprehensive chromosome screening.
The goal is to reveal a potential abnormality in an embryo’s chromosomal configuration (extra copies of chromosomes and missing ones) that may cause a specific syndrome.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a technique used to identify genetic defects in embryos created through in vitro fertilization (IVF) before pregnancy. It is also used for discovering the gender of the embryos.
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗚𝗦 (𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴) method allows the detection of chromosomal pathologies (for all pairs of chromosomes) with an accuracy of up to 99.9% and almost completely eliminates the risk of having a child with chromosomal abnormalities.
- EmbryoGlue is an embryo transfer medium used in the final step of IVF treatment. It’s been developed to closely resemble the environment in the womb, which can help to encourage successful implantation. EmbryoGlue is made with a substance – hyaluronan – that makes the embryo more likely to stick to the lining of the womb.
- Endometrial autotransplantation is the improvement of endometrial tissue. A tiny intact piece of the endometrium is removed, placed in a petri dish, and a full-fledged endometrium is cultured from these cells.
- Mitochondrial donation. Mitochondria are often called “cellular power plants” because of their ability to convert nutrient molecules into energy. The treatment involves the embryo receiving the usual “nuclear” DNA from the mother and father, as well as a small amount of healthy mitochondrial DNA (mDNA) from a female donor.
HOW LONG WILL THE SURROGACY PROCESS TAKE?
The answer depends on the package type and the number of attempts needed. 1 attempt usually takes 1 month of stimulation, 9 months of pregnancy, and 1-2 months of completing the paperwork. Add the waiting time (12-4 months), and this will be an approximate answer
HOW MANY VISITS DOES SURROGACY AT BIOTEXCOM REQUIRE?
At least two: the first one for the initial consultation and sperm collection and the second one for taking a baby home. Of course, the number may depend on your treatment protocol.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE DONOR EGGS IN SURROGACY TREATMENT?
Yes. It’s enough for one of a couple to be genetically related to a baby so that the couple is considered to be the biological parents.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
BioTexCom is organizing an online conference “Surrogacy in Ukraine” on 16.09.2021, 19:00.