Dear clients, we are forced to announce that due to the spreading of the coronavirus all the borders in Ukraine are closed till the 3rd of April, which means that:
- BioTexCom clinic provides all possible measures to avoid our clients’, donors’, and surrogate mothers’ contamination;
- during the time of quarantine we recommend to minimize your movements in Kyiv if possible;
- all the surrogate mothers are undergoing all the procedures according to medical treatment (including ultrasound diagnostics and tests);
- our clinic conducts all the estimated procedures according to medical plans;
- all the visits to maternity houses are suspended;
- detailed information regarding upcoming childbirths and newborn care will be sent to the Intended Parents by our managers within the shortest period of time;
- both children born during the quarantine and whose parents can’t arrive to the country will remain with round-the-clock babysitters at the Venice Hotel and will be provided with all necessary stuff;
- in case of emergency please call 24/7 helpline +380984330235.
We hope the situation will change and get better soon. Our managers are ready to answer all your questions and provide you with any help.
The health and well-being of the children is our main priority, that is why we were obligated to apply such measures.
Take care of yourself!